mercoledì 21 novembre 2018

Net framework 3 5 windows 10

Hi , Am new in this forum and hope I will get best answer. I have windows and when I run some software's then it ask to install. Download windows net framework 3. NET Framework platform, and much more programs. Surface che utilizzano i sistemi operativi Windows 8.

Hi nuhi, Apologies if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it. Windows and later without receiving any error. I tried with a standalone package and through Windows Features.


NET Framework for Windows 1 8. An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature:. After installing Windows from scratch, I noticed some applications would occasionally need. Have you tried to install certain programs on Windows and you get an error saying it needs. A few days ago, my Windows went through a long auto update and.


Vista and Windows era require the. Potrebbe capitare che durante l'installazione di un programma in Windows vi venga richiesta anche l'installazione di. I have just updated my work PC to Windows Enterprise. Turn Windows Features On or Off window of . No Windows tal como no Windows 8. Windows but must be added to Windows 8.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari