mercoledì 3 giugno 2015

Hand lettering

Hand lettering can appear to be a daunting task, but when you break it down to the fundamentals, it's simpler than it seems. Find and save ideas about Hand lettering on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. Calligraphy, Creative lettering and Handwriting fonts.

Find and save ideas about Hand lettering on Pinterest, the world's catalogue of ideas. Letters, Creative lettering and Handwriting fonts. This Hand Lettering for Beginners Guide will give you tips for getting starte from choosing materials to producing a finished piece.


Le richieste per i miei corsi di handlettering sono tantissime e vi ringrazio per tutto questo entusiasmo!

Purtroppo non riesco ad accontentare . Many of you have been asking for tips and tutorials on how I create my hand-lettered artwork. I've had requests for a more detailed tutorial on my hand lettering process. This is my first tutorial video and it's all about hand lettering!


In the video I show you two different lettering. I've put together the best resources for anyone interested in learning more about custom typography and hand lettering, from online typography .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari