lunedì 29 luglio 2019

Pingtest net

Test your Internet line quality to locations around the world with this interactive ping test. Free Internet Ping Test - measure your Badwidth and Latency. Share the with your friends directly or in the social networks.

Verifica la larghezza di banda della tua connessione a Internet a livello mondiale con questo test di velocità interattivo. Avete la sensazione che la vostra connessione ad Internet sia lenta? Negli ultimi giorni ho problemi su pingtest.


ADSL I creatori dell'ottimo Speedtest.

Quello che vedete sopra è il test che ho realizzato sulla mia linea ADSL. Direttamente dagli autori di Speedtest.

Per servirtene, collegati dunque al sito Web di PingTest. Java doesnt seem to be installed on my browser, any idea why? Play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike 1. Team Fortress in a cheat free environment and compete to win cash and prizes. Binary package hint: java-common When in Chrome or Chromium and does not seem to work in firefox, pingtest. Forum discussion: I don't know if it was my modem upgrade or what, but every time I go on Pingtest now I get ridiculous packet loss readings . I am only asking because when using speedtest.


Is it just me or is the plug-in on Pingtest. It keeps crashing whenever I try to run it. This troubleshooting tool grades your connection on how well it is likely to . The table below represents the Speedtest Intelligence Data available from users testing directly to Pingtest.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari