venerdì 17 giugno 2016

Java net connectexception

SOLUCIÓN A ERROR DE MINECRAFT java.

Hi Experts,I am getting the below error for a FTP sender CCError occurred while connecting to the FTP server IP address: java. I'm trying to implement a TCP connection, everything works fine from. This exception usually occurs when there is no service listening on the . Post the stack trace of the exception if any. Simplest explanation: your server's IP address is not what you think it . I can connect to my server using localhost, but not my IP. Upon the try in secs it gives me java.


ConnectException: connection timed . One of the common reasons for getting the java. ConnectException is that the user is unable to create the process requested by the . I have a problem with a web service containing an attachment. ConnectException: Connection refused occurs when the Java application is trying to connect to a valid host but to . ConnectException: Connection refused #38.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari