mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

Dell precision t5500

Costruita per ambienti in cui lo spazio è poco e prezioso, Dell Precision T55fornisce prestazioni da workstation a due socket in una macchina compatta e . Looking for a high-end workstation that can deliver groundbreaking performance and exceptional processing power in space-constrained environments? Dell Precision T55Workstation.

Dell nVidia Quadro 1GBGDDRPCI-e 2x DisplayPort 1x DVI Video . The Dell Precision T55workstation has the option of quad or hex core processors from the Intel Nehalem or Westmere families of Xeon CPU's and upto 72GB . Dell Precision T55Workstation Mid-tower , X Quad Core Intel Xeon 2. View full Dell Precision Fixed Workstation T55specs on CNET.

Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di dell precision t5500. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza.

Una descrizione per questo risultato non è disponibile a causa del file robots. At ServerMonkey you have the option to customize your refurbished T55workstation to your exact needs. When the Dell Precision T55workstation was unveiled three years ago, it felt like a deja-vu for anyone familiar with the Austin-based . My computer DELL T5500:2x Intel Xeon E562GB RAMnVidia Quadro FX 580I want to change the graphic card to this . For engineers and developers looking for powerful workstations with maximum expandability, choose the Dell Precision T5Workstation. Refurbished: Trading Computer System - Dell Precision T550 X Dell inch Monitor with Display Stan Intel 2X Quad Core Xeon 2. An ideal combination of price and performance, the dual-socket Dell Precision T55is designed to provide productivity and scalability gains well beyond the .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari